I have 2 machines for sale!

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TripLikeIDo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:50 am

Hey, guys (and gals). My claw collection got way out of hand. I had 5 machines at one point.

I've decided to just stay with one machine: my sugar loaf/rainbow crane machine. I've already sold 2 others so that leaves me with 2. I live in south Texas. So anybody that is interested in them inbox me if you'd like.

This is a Greyhound Skill Crane. It powers on and all, but the claw won't return home or move to the left. I have no technical/electrician skills so I can't figure out the problem. An arcade expert told me it's a very easy fix. Just never got around to investigating it. I will include a full, extra claw assembly and cpu boards. It powers on and lights work. It has a new paint job (original color). I want $100 for this one. That includes the extra harness and claw assembly.

The other one is a classic Smart Clean Sweep machine. The problem with this one is that it needs a new motor. BUT. I am including an extra harness, claw assembly that has the new motor. You just have to replace the motor. Easy enough. But I haven't had time. It's in great condition and one of my favorites because it's the type I used to play when I was a kid. It actually hurts selling this one. But with my work (I work in forensics) and all, I don't have time to fix them or anything. Here is a picture of the Clean Sweep. $175 for this one.

If you want both, I can include both for $225. Everything you need to repair them and all is included. Again, I'm in South Texas so it's up to you to set up delivery or pick up. I am also open to offers.

Thanks!

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Would you be willing to take apart the Grayhound and ship me all its parts, minus the cabinet? I would buy the whole thing, but it would be complicated and expensive to ship. I just need the parts (boards, wiring, claw assembly and all moving parts, display, bill acceptor, etc. Then you can just throw away the empty cabinet. Thoughts?

Allen

TripLikeIDo

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:51 pm

I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Here are the parts I have:

- Coin mechanisms
- (2) Bill acceptors (one doesn't work too well. Not sure about the other)
- (2) Claw assemblies with motor
- (2) Claw harness
- (2) CPU Boards
- Credits and Time Display (I might have two)
- Joystick Controls and wiring
- And I have button controls on an older one I can let go (I think they're still there)

E-mail me with the amount you're offering for each. artie.alva@gmail.com

PlatinumZorb

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Can i buy the first one ? I live in the UK btw

Rafa23

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm very interested in buying i live in texas will pick up where ever ur located please contact me
ramirezplumbing73@yahoo.com

Japowger

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

I live in San Diego. Will shipping cost anything?

Also, do you think I myself will be able to fix the greyhound machine and the big choice?

TripLikeIDo

Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Sorry, fellas, for the late reply. The greyhound crane is gone. I only have the Clean Sweep crane left.

encyclopediaboytex

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm

I live in New Braunfels and am interested in the second crane. I just need the money. -_-

Kip1994

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:03 am

Do u still have the a claw machine for sale

Brianmack97

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:52 pm

Are you still selling the other machine, if so I live in houston TX

• Information