Claw Prizes Up For Trade! :)

Things you have and what you'd like to trade them for
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mad Hatter

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 am

Here is what I have for trade. I never remove hang tags from plushies I win, but some of these didn't come with hang tags.

RallyMen Athletics Plush (Did not come with hang tag)
MLBP 2013 - official hologram sticker on tush tag

Kuddle Me Toys Dog Plush (Has hang tag)
-comes with a look-alike plush handmade and designed by myself. The pattern is available for free on my blog. :)

Pink "Peace, Love, B-Ball" Ball Cap/Hat (Did not come with hang tag)
(National Entertainment Network 2013)

What I am most interested in trading for are teddy bears won from claw machines. That would be absolutely awesome. :)
~Visit my free pattern site~
http://freepatternsbyh.blogspot.com/
When you can't play the claw for plushies, you can create them. ;)

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:29 am

Wow, that is an awesome hand-made plushie! Good job!

Mad Hatter

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Aw, thanks. =} (I feel like I did a bad job with the head - after I was done and it was put together, I realized the head of the original plush was more oval-shaped than round. Oops! Lol)

I love your videos, by the way. They are so awesome! I watched several of them yesterday. :)
~Visit my free pattern site~
http://freepatternsbyh.blogspot.com/
When you can't play the claw for plushies, you can create them. ;)

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Thank you so much... it means a lot to me. :)

• Information