2 Sugar Loaf Teddy Bears in 2 Days = 1 Happy Claw Player

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mad Hatter

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 am

Yay! =D

Just thought I'd share the good news. :)

And that pig (with patches and eyelashes) showed up to haunt me again. What the... >_< If I ever win it, I'm setting it on fire (not really - I would treasure it like all the others, but it is driving me nuts!). It is always in a place that makes it look get-able, but this time... Wow... there was a plushie stuck to the wall of the machine with a suction cup that made the claw go off kilter when you tried to move it into position to get the pig. Holy cow. I mean pig.

And all these hats I'm winning is kind of annoying. I didn't realize or even suspect how apt this username would be here. Lol.
~Visit my free pattern site~
http://freepatternsbyh.blogspot.com/
When you can't play the claw for plushies, you can create them. ;)

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am

Nice! lol.. mad HATTER :D

Mad Hatter

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:18 am

Awesome! I won two more teddy bears and a few other things:

^The machine dropped this guy twice after hoisting him all the way up. I didn't think I was going to get it, but I had to try, given that I was the one that knocked it down from where it was hanging to the side of the glass by a suction cup thing.

^Won this on the first play, either thanks to the loopy mane or the big head/snout, or of course, the fact that it was also sitting right and completely on top of the area directly in front of the prize chute. ;)

I also won a Dodgers "doll" plush and a stoplight thing that also has to do with baseball or something. And no, I didn't spend all my money - I just got incredibly lucky. The machine had just been restocked two hours prior to when I came in to play it. :D

And is it cheating if I got this at the Salvation Army for 99 cents? =?

~Visit my free pattern site~
http://freepatternsbyh.blogspot.com/
When you can't play the claw for plushies, you can create them. ;)

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 am

Ha... nice wins, especially that last one...you cheater you ;)

• Information