National Claw Day - Matt3756's Bday - April 11, 2013

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yes Man 111
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello Craniacs. Don't forget that this Thursday, April 11th, is Matt3756's birthday and National Claw Day. Wish our Godfather a happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!

Mad Hatter

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Awesome! We should all go play the claw machine and post videos that day. Lol. (Actually, I don't even know how to take a video with any device. Shame on me in this modern age of ours.:oops:)
~Visit my free pattern site~
http://freepatternsbyh.blogspot.com/
When you can't play the claw for plushies, you can create them. ;)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information