rainbow crane nc-42 repair maintenance mode ON (door closed)

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
brendag4

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:18 pm

What do I do for this error on a claw machine? I am in the process of buying one with this error. I found a manual but it does not say what to do about it, it just lists the error. Googling is not bringing up anything. It is showing error 2.3. Does this just mean it is in maintenance mode and all I need to do is flip a switch? Or is is something serious?

The seller says the claw worked fine when they bought it. When they got it home, a screw had come loose and the crane was down.

I am not sure if it is normal but there seems to be something missing from the circuit board. I don't see how to upload pics here. I know sometimes not all areas are filled in for whatever reason so this could be normal.

It appears to be well cared for. I am concerned because they seemed scared the kid might spill the beans. I was told the bill and coin acceptor works.

brendag4

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 am

Oops it is "maintenance mode switch ON (door closed)

I don't want to bombard the forum with a bunch of pics that might not be relevant.. so let me know if there is something you need to see, I took several more.

This one is the only one where I can see something that doesn't look right to me.. the left side dips down a little. I realize though that there are screws to break it down way farther than this. Obviously they are not going to want me to mess with it and damage it more so I have to wait until I have it in my possession

I see where it says Rainbow Crane NC42G (or 426) so I think this proves its an NC-42
Attachments
20180203_122137 left side down.jpg
20180203_122137 left side down.jpg (57.19 KiB) Viewed 3576 times

• Information