Which walmarts have claws?

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
ClawFan1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:25 pm

There are no Walmarts close enough to where I live to have made a trip to one. I would like to see how good their claws are. I went to one Walmart out of state, that had a few Sugarloaf machines, but sadly the plush machine had a Mr. Bill stuck to the claw that wouldn't come off that prevented the claw from closing. I did win a watch from the jewelry claw though.

Greyhoundrox19
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 pm

My nearest Walmart about 10 mins away has no Claw Machines Whatsoever, so the nearest Walmart is about 25-30 mins away with 5-6 Sugarloaf Claw machines. I rarely go there, so I typically go to my Local Kmart about 5-7 minutes away and it has a Sugarloaf Toy Shoppe.

• Information