Claw Help

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ShowbizPizzaFan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi, this is is my first post on this Forum! I recently purchased a Smart Industries Claw Machine only to find out it was a converted Candy Crane and was still set on Play till you win. Does anyone have any idea how to turn off play till you win or how to change the cost per play? Any information is greatly appreciated! :D

ShowbizPizzaFan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:14 pm

So, I figured out how to turn off Play Till You Win, but if anyone knows how to change the cost per play, that would be great!

Allen K
The Outclaw

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Welcome! What is the name of the machine?

Allen K
BeTheClaw.com

ShowbizPizzaFan

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks! Glad to be here! My Claw is a Smart Industries Clean Sweep Candy Crane that Has been converted to a Smart Industries Bean Bag Buddies Plush Crane!

Allen K
The Outclaw

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

I do have some info on Clean Sweep machines from the mid 90's, and assuming that's what you have, you should see two sets of dip switches next to each other on the board. Switches #2 and #3 on both should be set to OFF for 25c per play.

ShowbizPizzaFan

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:10 am

Thanks! :)

• Information