new to claw machine ownership

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dac417
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 am

I just bought a claw machine made by a.g.e. I have no ideal what's wrong with it I plugged it in and only a littlw green light inside the cabinet turns on and I can't find a manual this is my first claw machine and to be honest my first electrical/computer operated project so any help would be greatly appreciated

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Welcome! That's a tough one to diagnose. Are you able to post a picture of what the machine looks like? That might help figure out what machine it is and if there are any manuals available.

Thanks!

Allen K
BeTheClaw.com

• Information