Greyhound Skill Crane - Help

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
green_monkey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey Guys! I have a Greyhound Skill Crane and am having some issues with it.

It turns on, timer is stuck on 3 seconds and the claw keeps moving left only by itself. The joystick is not responsive and bill acceptor keeps moving. When I turn it off and on, SOMETIMES the claw will lower and won't stop, when I turn it back off and on, the claw will raise with the claw closed the whole time going up or down. Sometimes the claw will lower really slow and sometimes it will lower at normal speed. (the claw lowering is completely by itself and I have no control over it will the button). Dip switches 2 and 8 were the only ones different (I forgot which side was off and on). I also tried turning only dip switches 5 and 8 on and off but no change.

Anyone know what is wrong?

Also what is my Greyhound Skill Crane currently worth in its current state?

Here is a video link to what is going on to my machine:

https://youtu.be/asdmU0yRaFA

Allen K
The Outclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi there,

That kind of erratic behavior is usually an indication of a problem with one of the boards (CPU likely in this case). That's not something you could fix yourself, so I would suggest to check www.aslex.net. This site is owned by a former Grayhound technician (Scott). Give him a call and he should be able to help troubleshoot and provide repair options.

Allen K

• Information