Kramer Krane Claw Trouble

General forum for claw addicts to discuss this crazy hobby!
Forum rules
If you are under 18 years of age, please DO NOT use your real name. Any flaming or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning. Once. Otherwise, enjoy the forum :)
HD Chicken

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Just bought a Kramer Krane claw machine, everything works fine except the claw goes only about half way down then it comes back up, there is plenty of string but it still doesn't go down but half way, any advice or help??

Allen K
The Outclaw

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm

The only thing I can think of is string isn't routed properly... or maybe something wrong with the switch that tells the machine that the claw has reached the bottom. But check to make sure string is routed properly over all the pulleys and such.

Allen K

HD Chicken

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Allen K wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm
The only thing I can think of is string isn't routed properly... or maybe something wrong with the switch that tells the machine that the claw has reached the bottom. But check to make sure string is routed properly over all the pulleys and such.

Allen K
I checked the string and it’s all good, I’ve tried many things and it still doesn’t reach the bottom, any other ideas on what it could be????

• Information